How to take a screenshot and save a page in a product
Use one of the following keyboard actions to take a screenshot of the page that you would like to print and save:
- Press the Prt Scr (Print Screen) key – usually one of the top keys on your keyboard -, OR press the Fn and Prt Scr keys simultaneously on your keyboard, OR press the CTRL (Control) and Prt Scr keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- One or more of them will produce an image on the computer’s clipboard. You will not see this happen, but it will be there.
- Now open one of the following programs: Word or Power Point or Paint. Paste the image on the opening page by pressing the Ctrl and V keys simultaneously on your keyboard. The image will appear on the page.
- Crop the images, resize it and then send it to the printer just like you would have done printing any page in one of the mentioned documents. Save the file anywhere you like to.
- Press the Windows key and the Prt Scr keys simultaneously on your keyboard. You will see a dim light flashing around the screen.
- Now go to your files and click on Pictures. There you will see a file called Screenshots. The image will be there. Open it and you will be able to print it and save it anywhere you like to.
Here is a video explaining the whole process.
Remember that all products are copy protected. You may only make a screenshot of the pages on which the printer icon appears.